A downloadable game
My Liege is a simulation and RPG medieval game based on the Nordic and Central Europe of the Dark Ages. So far, it is been developed and designed by one developer and he is investing alone to hire a few staff and buy assets. This is a project he always wanted to developed and it is possible now (a true Indie Developer). The game may take some time to finish and the Alpha tests will be completely free for everyone to try (here and on Itch.IO) until there are NO bugs and a solid gameplay, after that, it may become premium.
- Study of real locations to create a nice atmosphere and environment.
- Discover the story with NPCs and exploration. Face the consequences.
- Interact with every NPC - a true role-playing game. They have a routine, desires and secrets.
- Combat based on real player skills mixed with our RPG attributes.
- Some combat based on real Nordic combat (check our blog).
- At least three main villages with lots of details.
- Help to manage and grow your home village.
- Survival elements: your character needs to live, feel and survive.
- Awesome album with at least nine soundtracks, composed solely for this game.
- Different non-linear professions to follow.
- Non linear Skill progression, where you need to practice to master.
- Dynamic quests and missions.
- Detailed visuals using Unity 2018 engine, tested in different hardware sets. For now, Windows only.
- More to come...
Weekly blog and website: https://myliege-thegame.com/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/myliegethegame/
IndieDB page: http://www.indiedb.com/games/my-liege/
If you want to become an Alpha tester, just Follow us here.
|Genre||Role Playing, Simulation|
|Made with||Unity, Adobe Photoshop, Audacity, Paint.net|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||English, Portuguese (Portugal)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
|Links||Homepage, Blog, Indie DB|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.